[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5282: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5282: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Welcome to Fresh Air Car Club - Fresh Air VW Club

Welcome to Fresh Air Car Club

Fresh Air VW Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Welcome to Fresh Air Car Club

Postby Fresh Air VW Admin » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:57 am

Welcome to our new online home. I realize that Facebook is used for much of the club's communications but I thought it would be a good idea to develop a site to share more information ourselves and our beloved cars.

Once you've joined feel free to post pictures of your VW's and/or VW projects. If you have a VW question or need a part post it to the group. If you need help with your VW maybe one of us can give a helping hand or have a special tool that might help. If your new to the group please tell us a little bit about your VW, yourself and where your located.

Thank you and keep on truck'n

conrad1468
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Welcome to Fresh Air Car Club

Postby conrad1468 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:02 pm

The website looks great! Thank you!
1968 Beetle, 1964 Panel, 1984 Vanagon Westy

JumpnJ

Postby JumpnJ » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:32 pm

Really like the look of the site! Hopefully this gets out to everyone in the club soon!

Jason C.

Beetlejay

Postby Beetlejay » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:25 am

It is awesome! Great Job! 8-)
Eat, Sleep, Live, Love and Drive VW!
1973 Super Beetle
1971 Deluxe Sunroof Bus
1999 New Beetle GLS

[url][URL=http://s238.photobucket.com/user/drpd10/media/signature_zpsp9thzmxb.jpg.html][/url][/url]

conrad1468
Site Admin

Postby conrad1468 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:41 am

Fresh Air CC is awesome! My name is John Doe.

JennaralZed07

Postby JennaralZed07 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:09 am

Hey! I'm Jenna. I'm new to VW. It's a 2008 Rabbit and I absolutely love it! (coming from a family that is pretty loyal GMC).

conrad1468
Site Admin

Postby conrad1468 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:59 pm

Welcome to the Club!! We're glad you're here! I hope you can come out and join us at a few events!!

JennaralZed07

Postby JennaralZed07 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:30 pm

I hope so as well! Right now I'm working 6 days a week. But this summer I should be back to my 4 10 hour shifts.

1966BUG

Postby 1966BUG » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:51 pm

I'm new to the website and to the area and I like it. I have a 1966 Bug, he is being my body since my dad bought it for me a year before I got my DL, since then he is being with me, I'm now 45, if he can talk the stories we had, I might be in trouble, lol.... anyway I'm looking forward to visit some shows in the area, meet new VW enthusiasts and have a good time. Thanks

HUTMO
Site Admin

Postby HUTMO » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:58 pm

Welcome aboard 66. Check out the show section to see the get together dates.

Look forward to seeing that 66.

HUTMO

Return to “Welcome”