VW area is hosted by us!!! Fresh Air VW Car Club!!! If you can volunteer or have donations for the show would be great!! Let me know!
Calling all new and old VWs (all are welcome!). Come to the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix July 14-15, 2018.
Each July, Schenley Park is the scene of one of the area’s largest car shows. The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix stages an International Car Show – a combined show of 20 separate displays featuring more than 3,000 cars. It’s a weekend show open to everyone – no invitation is needed. All makes, all years, all countries, are welcome, whether or not you’re with a car club. You’ll be a part of the show with the best parking spot all weekend to watch the vintage races on the streets surrounding the golf course. Shine up your ride and be a part of the show!
Preregister for $35 to show your VW for the whole weekend ($40 day of). All registration fees and money raised goes to support Autism Society of Pittsburgh.
Link to registration page
https://www.pvgp.org/car-shows/schenley ... -car-show/
Some information to help everyone entering the show:
1. Put this address into your GPS. It’s the house on the corner of the entrance. You’ll see tons of people directing you into the show.
5401 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
2. Gates open at 9:30am. Show runs from 11am-5pm, Saturday and Sunday.
3. Your registration plaque will be at the VW tent in the VW area. No paper work needed to enter the show. Preregister by July 18th.
4. When you drive thru the entrance gate keep going straight. Volunteers will direct you. German Hill entrance is by a green fence on your left. Turn left at the fence and The VW area is straight ahead. A Fresh Air member will direct you where to park.
5. Bring a cooler with beverages & food, folding chairs, sunscreen and enjoy the day!!!