Dubs on the Move, Clarion, PA

No dates. Information about each show.
conrad1468
Site Admin

Dubs on the Move, Clarion, PA

Post by conrad1468 »

Join us for Dubs On The Move VW Cruise hosted by Knox Patton III, Shawna, and the Patton family!

This is a FREE event open to the public!

We will meet at the Clarion Eagles upper parking lot at 11am and the cruise will depart at 1pm. From 11am-1pm we can show our cars off to the public and mingle amongst ourselves until we prepare to depart on the cruise. After departure we will travel through the Western PA countryside along a scenic route and then end up at my residence in Limestone, PA for the after party and cook out! There will be live music, prizes, and good times to be had! After party is BYOB. Hot dogs, pop and water, pasta salad, and light refreshments will be provided, drivers are encouraged to bring a covered dish but it is not necessary.

This year we are collecting donations for Tri-County Animal Rescue Center! Let's stuff a Bug! Please consider bringing an item to donate to help our furry friends! Items that are needed include: dog food, cat food, cat litter, cleaning supplies such as paper towels, cleaners, disinfectant, and office supplies.

Anyone wishing to bring items to vend are more than welcome! In the past we've had people bring VW parts and accessories, crafts, hand made goods, etc..

There is plenty of room to camp out after the cruise so bring a tent or drive the Westy! Primitive camping is available at the Patton residence from Friday July 26th to Sunday July 28th to accommodate anyone traveling a great distance that may wish to set up early. No electric or water hook up but porta potties are on location. Please message me for the address or with any questions you may have.

All makes and models of Volkswagens are welcome! Any non VW drivers wishing to attend may bring their car or motorcycle, we just ask that you bring up the rear of the cruise.

No pets please, service animals are permitted.

Please feel free to message me with any questions or suggestions!
1968 Beetle, 1964 Panel, 1984 Vanagon Westy

Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor